Used in traditional medicine for centuries, the Yarrow plant and its distinctive small white flowers have long been associated with staunching or promoting blood flow. Their modern use tends to be in treating digestive complaints.
But for whatever purpose you need a reliable bulk producer and manufacturer supplier of Yarrow dried extract, Galen-N’s ISO:9001-certified, wholly-owned, fully traceable processes ensure we can provide the high-quality extract you need.
How we work
- Fast order processing – and a quick response to any and all enquiries.
- Flexible shipping options – land, sea and air, plus couriers for smaller quantities.
- Special delivery types – choose INCOTERMS – EXW, CIF, CPT and DAP.
- The highest quality packaging – specialised aluminium bottles, stainless steel and fibre drums and more.
Convenient, secure payment – via bank (wire) transfer.
Yarrow Dry Extract Description
It is obtained from hydro alcohol extraction of yarrow stack (Achillea millefolium)
|Characteristics and norms
|Soluble in water
|Water content, %
|NMT 100 ppm
|Total microorganisms (number/g)
|not more than 10 -3
|Moulds and yeast (number/g)
|not more than 10 -2
|Enterobacteriaceae, Ps. aerguinosa, St. aureus
- we ship worldwide
- different payment methods
- all shipping documentation
- laboratory analysis for every batch
- order samples before buying
Yarrow Extract Application
- Cosmetics industry – Yarrow extract balances skin functions making it a great natural ingredient to use in preparation formulated for acne, and oily skin. At the same time it soothes itchy, dry skin, relieving minor skin irritations, healing damaged skin and stimulating regeneration of new skin cells.
- Pharmaceutical industry and medical care – Yarrow extract relaxes and soothes muscles in the intestine and uterus, which can relieve stomach and menstrual cramps. It is used in three common ways: applied to the skin for wounds and minor bleeding, taken by mouth to reduce inflammation, especially in the digestive tract, taken as a sedative to relieve anxiety or insomnia.
- Yarrow extract is sometimes suggested for the following uses: loss of appetite, indigestion or heartburn, as a diuretic, to increase urine flow, amenorrhea (irregular menstrual cycle), menstrual cramps and pain, muscle spasms, inflammation, to fight infection, fever (brings temperature down through sweating), to reduce bleeding and wound healing.
Order a free sample of Bulgarian Yarrow Dried Extract
Contact us now. Let us know about your company and the volume of Yarrow dried extract you need to order and we will be glad to ship a 1-2 gram sample from Bulgaria to wherever you’re based.
Alternatively, contact us to request a Certificate of Analysis, MSDS, product specifications or to get a free, no-obligation quote today.
Other Yarrow products we offer: