The Tribulus Terrestris dry extract we produce and export comes from plants we cultivate in our own fields in Bulgaria.
Tribulus terrestris has long been suggested to improve sexual function in men and women and continues to be tested for potential improvements it might offer in terms of sporting performance.
The Tribulus terrestris dried extract we manufacture is fully traceable. We grow the plants as part of our own crop, extract and dry it in our own distillery and then test it in our laboratory.
For a substance which is often used for medical purposes, this kind of traceable, high-quality product is vital.
Why order dry extracts from Galen-N?
- Strict Quality Assurance at every step of production
- Flexible shipping options
- Swift response and order processing
- Competitive prices
- Client-centric payment terms
- we ship worldwide
- different payment methods
- all shipping documentation
- laboratory analysis for every batch
- order samples before buying
Tribulus Terrestris Dry Extract Description
Tribulus terrestris improves sexual activity, and also improves and prolongs penile erection in men.
In women it improves sexual activity, stimulates ovogenesis and has other beneficial effects as well. Traditionally used as a dietary supplement to enhance vigor, vitality and stamina.
Tribulus is a completely natural non-hormonal herbal (phytochemical) biostimulator derived from the plant Tribulus terrestris L., Bulgaricum, which contains predominantly saponins of furostanol type, with prevailing quantity of protodioscin (not less than 45% in Tribulus terrestris). It is a natural herbal alternative to synthetic anabolic hormones without any clinically proven toxic effects.
Tribulus administration leads to increased muscle mass in active sports by activating the enzyme associated with energy metabolism. At the same time it has also been reported to have the ability to stimulate some functions associated with the increase of the body’s natural endogenous testosterone and lutenizing hormone (LH) levels. With the increase of the body’s natural endogenous testosterone level, it can help alleviating some symptoms associated with male menopause.
It is obtained from hydro alcohol extraction of Tribulus terrestris plant.
Physicochemical Indices of the Finished Product
|in water||slightly soluble|
|in alcohol||very slightly soluble|
|in chloroform||practically insoluble|
|in ether||very slightly soluble|
|in methanol||slightly soluble|
|6||Reactions of solutions (pH in 2% aqueous solution)||3.0 – 5.0|
|7||Rutin content (%)||not more than 10.0|
|8||Tanning substances content (%)||not more than 10.0|
|9||Sulfate ash (%)||not more than 10.0|
|10||Heavy metals content (%)||not more than 0.001|
|11||Water content (%)||not more than 5.0|
|12||Content of saponins of furostanol type (%) calculated as dry residue||not less than 45|
The substance is filled in double polyethylene bags of 25 kg and placed in cardboard barrels.
Tribulus Terrestris Application
- Pharmaceutical industry and medical care – Tribulus is used for kidney problems, including kidney stones, painful urination, a kidney disorder called Bright’s disease, and as a “water pill” (diuretic) to increase urination; for skin disorders, including eczema (atopic dermatitis), psoriasis, and scabies; for male sexual problems, including erectile dysfunction (ED), involuntary release of semen without orgasm (spermatorrhea), and to increase sexual desire; for heart and circulatory system problems, including chest pain, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and “tired blood” (anemia); for problems with digestion, including colic, intestinal gas (flatulence), constipation and to expel intestinal parasitic worms and for pain and swelling (inflammation) of the tissue lining the mouth (stomatitis) and sore throat.
- Women use tribulus to tone muscles before childbirth and to stimulate milk flow. It is also used for stimulating appetite and as an astringent, tonic, and mood enhancer.
- Tribulus is traditionally used as a dietary supplement to enhance vigor, vitality and stamina. It is a completely natural non-hormonal herbal biostimulator, which contains predominantly saponins of furostanol type, with prevailing quantity of protodioscin (not less than 45%). It is a natural herbal alternative to synthetic anabolic hormones without any clinically proven toxic effects.
- Tribulus use leads to increased muscle mass in active sports by activating the enzyme associated with energy metabolism. At the same time it has also been reported to have the ability to stimulate some functions associated with the increase of the body’s natural endogenous testosterone and lutenizing hormone (LH) levels.
Get a free sample of Tribulus Terrestris Dry Extract
Check the quality of our ISO: 9001, GMP and REACH-approved product today. All we need to know in order to send you a free sample is:
- A few details about your company and what you do.
- Some idea of the volume of product you will eventually order.
Request a free quote and more information
Contact us today and get more information about the Tribulus Terrestris dry extract we manufacture and export from Bulgaria directly to you. We are always happy to provide:
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Certificates of Analysis
- Product Specifications
You can also get a free, no-obligation at your convenience.