Melissa dry extract – sometimes called Lemon Balm dry extract – is one of the many final products we produce from our Melissa officinalis crops in Bulgaria.
Like all of our dry extracts, this product is manufactured to pharmaceutical industry standards.
To ensure this remains the case, we have created a 100% traceable product:
From the plants in our fields, through drying in our manufacturing centre to testing in our laboratory and final dispatch to you via our secured logistics operations.
Check the quality of our Lemon Balm Dry Extract
- ISO:9001 2015 approved
- A certified Organic product
- Sustainable production processes
- A manufacturer whose name is known worldwide
- Meets all GMP and REACH standards
|Properties||Characteristics and norms|
|Color||Green – brown|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Water content, %||<5%|
|NMT 100 ppm|
|Rosmarinic acid content||≥3,00% ≤6,00%|
|Total microorganisms (number/g)||not more than 10 -3|
|Moulds and yeast (number/g)||not more than 10 -2|
|Enterobacteriaceae, Ps. aerguinosa, St. aureus||not allowed|
Melissa Dry Extract Application
- Cosmetics industry – Lemon Balm extract contains active Flavonoid and Essential Oil compounds, which are particularly advantageous in the care of sensitive skin. It use tonic for sensitive and irritated skin, body care for tired legs and sensitive skin, body care in sun protector products and after-sun soothing products and hair care in repairing products for blond hair and scalp soothing products
- Pharmaceutical industry and medical care – The lemon balm extract is used for digestive problems, including upset stomach, bloating, intestinal gas (flatulence), vomiting, and colic; for pain, including menstrual cramps, headache and toothache; and for mental disorders, including hysteria and melancholia. Melissa officinalis extract can influence the mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease and has a positive effect on agitation in such patients. It is also used for attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), an autoimmune disease involving the thyroid (Graves’ disease), swollen airways, fast heartbeat due to nervousness, high blood pressure, sores, tumors, and insect bites. It is potential source of natural antioxidants and could be relevant for the management of oxidative stress
- Foods and beverages – the extract of lemon balm is used as flavoring
Request a free sample
- Contact us to order product specifications, MSDS and Certificates of Analysis.
- Provide a few details about your volume requirements and company.
- Receive a free 1-2 gram sample via express courier.
Get in touch for a free quote
Get a free, no-obligation quote when you get in touch with us now.
If you have any questions whatsoever about the Lemon Balm Melissa dry extract we produce from our fields in Bulgaria, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Other Melissa / Lemon Balm products we offer: