It is obtained from hydro alcohol extraction of horse chestnut seeds (Aesculus hippocastanum).
The medical benefits of Horse Chestnut have been known for centuries. Most of the Horse Chestnut dry extract we manufacture from our stands of Aesculus hippocastanum trees goes to the pharmaceutical industry.
This means that – like all of our products – our Horse Chestnut dry extract needs to be produced to very high quality tolerances.
We’ve found that the best way to accomplish this is to bring every phase of our products’ lifecycle in-house:
So, our Horse Chestnut dry extract comes from our own trees. It is dried in our own facilities. And it’s then tested in our own laboratories.
Why source your Horse Chestnut dry extract from us?
- Quality which meets ISO:9001 standards
- GMP, Organic and REACH regulations all met
- Incredibly fast response to all enquires
- Convenient delivery via INCOTERMS – EXW, CIF, CPT, DAP
Request a free sample when you provide a small amount of information
- we ship worldwide
- different payment methods
- all shipping documentation
- laboratory analysis for every batch
- order samples before buying
|Properties||Characteristics and norms|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Water content, %||<5%|
|NMT 100 ppm|
|Total microorganisms (number/g)||not more than 10 -3|
|Moulds and yeast (number/g)||not more than 10 -2|
|Enterobacteriaceae, Ps. aerguinosa, St. aureus||not allowed|
Horse Chestnut Dry Extract Application
- Cosmetics industry – It is used in cosmetics for anticellulite creams, lotions and others;
- Pharmaceutical industry and medical care – horse chestnut dry extract is used for treating varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and swollen veins (phlebitis), diarrhea, fever, and enlarged prostate.
- The extract is very effective in the short-term treatment of mild to moderate long-term blood flow disorder, a blood circulation problem called chronic venous insufficiency.
- It can be used for eczema, menstrual pain, soft tissue swelling from bone fracture and sprains, cough, arthritis and joint pain. The major component escin has been investigated for its role in weight loss and anti-inflammatory effects. Escin gel has been evaluated for use in bruising.
Order MSDS, CoA and a free quote
Learn everything you need to know about the Horse Chestnut dry extract we produce in Bulgaria – about our trees, our facilities or our processes – by getting in touch with us now.
You can also get a free, no-obligation quote at any time.