We extract Glaucine Hydrobromide from our field plantations of Yellow Horned Poppy (glaucium Flavum ldt) in Bulgaria.
This alkaloid possesses antitussive as well as bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it a primary resource for many medical and pharmaceutical companies, which use it to create all kinds of products.
If you are in need of a reliable bulk producer and supplier of Glaucine, Galen-N is a name known around the world…
Product name: Glaucine HBr., Glaucine base
Expiry term: 3 years after the product should be retested
COA: GLAUCINE BASE
Product specification: View
Packaging: Fiber drum : 1,5,10 and 25 kg
Shipping: International Commercial Terms 2010. We work with DHL and TNT.
Price: to obtain current Glaucine Hydrobromide prices please contact us directly.
What sets Galen-N apart?
- Wholly-owned production process – own fields, own distillery and own laboratories.
- The finest quality of product – guaranteed by ISO:9001, REACH and GMP approval.
- Fully sustainable production – we’re always thinking of the environment and tomorrow.
- A 50-year history in the industry – a long tradition paired with modern technology.
- Product traceability built-in – trace your product from crop to factory to laboratory.
Technical specifications of this product according to the Bulgarian State Standard:
The product is an alkaloid extracted from the plant Yellow Horned Poppy (Glaucinum flavum Grantz). It possesses antitussive action. Unlike codeine, it does not suppress respiration, does not inhibit intestinal motility, does not produce drug dependence addiction.
Physicochemical Indices of the Finished Product
14Moulds and yeast (number/g)not more than 10-215Enterobacteriaceae, Ps. aerguinosa, St. aureusnot allowed
|in water||sparingly soluble|
|in 95% alcohol||moderately soluble|
|in ether||practically insoluble|
|5||Color solution||not more intensive than referent solution B3|
|6||Loss on drying, %||not more than 1.0|
|7||Sulphate ash (%)||not more than 0.1|
|8||Heavy metal content, ppm||not more than 10.0|
|9||Related compounds, %|
|Single impurity||not more than 2.00|
|Total impurities||not more than 3.0|
|10||Residual solvents, ppm|
|methanol||not more than 3000|
|ethanol||not more than 5000|
|chloroform||not more than 60|
|11||Glaucine hydrobromide content (%)
Calculated for dried substance
|12||Total number of aerobic microorganisms:|
|-bacteria CFU/g, not more than|
|-mould and barm, CFU/g, not more than|
|-Enterobacteriaceae, S.auerus, Ps.aeruginosa, CFU/g|
- we ship worldwide
- different payment methods
- all shipping documentation
- laboratory analysis for every batch
- order samples before buying
Applications of Glaucine
We are the manufacturer and exporter of Glaucine Hydrobromide chosen by numerous companies in the medical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
Glaucine is used in anticellulite creams and lotions as well as for cold, anti-inflammation and analgesic medicines because:
- Unlike codeine, Glaucine does not suppress respiration, does not inhibit intestinal motility and does not produce drug dependence addiction.
- Glaucine can diminish the fat deposits and water retention common among cellulite sufferers.
- Glaucine is also useful for stimulating blood drainage, to regulate the formation of fat tissue in the body, decompress blood vessels, improve micro-circulation and prevent oedema.
- It can also fight against the signs of obesity and ageing by supporting the reversion of adipose tissue.
Order a free sample of Glaucine
We are happy to provide free samples of any of our products. All we need to know is:
- A little more about your company, who you are and what you do.
- Some details of the quantity of product you will eventually require.
We will then send a 1-2 gram sample to you from Bulgaria by express courier.
Get a free quote
The place to start is often to get a free, no-obligation quote. Tell us about the quantity of Glaucine you will require and we will be able to provide an accurate price estimate.
Contact us today by phone or online to find out more.