The Clary Sage Concrete we produce comes from our fields of Salvia sclarea plants. Extracted using a solvent, this wax-like substance has a healthy aroma of wood and green wild spaces.
The Bulgarian Clary Sage Concrete we create is a good source of sclareol, a compound used in the fixing of perfuming aromas.
Used as a bulk producer by companies around the world, we are always happy to supply samples of our products before you place your final order.
Why get your Clary Sage Concrete from us?
- 100% traceable product – from the crop to the product in your hand.
- Stringent Quality Control – processes in effect at every phase of production.
- A global name – Galen-N is an exporter and manufacturer known worldwide.
- Sustainable production – ensuring quality bio products for tomorrow.
- The highest quality standards – Organic, GMP, REACH and ISO:9001 compliant.
Product name: Clary Sage Concrete
Expiry term: 3 years after the product should be retested
Production flowchart: FlowChart clary sage concrete
Certificate: Clary sage concrete CSCGH 1-2018
Packaging: Plastic drums 50kg and 150kg
Shipping: International Commercial Terms 2010. We work with DHL and TNT.
Order all product information you need
Get in touch with us to order:
- Product specifications
- Materials Safety Data Sheets
- Certificates of Analysis
- A free 1-2 gram sample
Request a cost and commitment-free quote
You can also get a free, no-obligation quote from us now. Contact us at any time.
- we ship worldwide
- different payment methods
- all shipping documentation
- laboratory analysis for every batch
- order samples before buying