Our Bulgarian Rose Water is made from the petals of fresh Rosa Damascena flowers picked from our fields in Bulgaria towards the end of the season.
These petals then pass through a system of distillation and cohobation at our fully owned local distillery.
The amount of rose oil in the water is around 0.5%. This is just the right amount so that its beneficial hydrating, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and disinfectant properties can be used on all skin types – as well as for a wide variety of other purposes in other industries.
Product details: Bulgarian Rose water
Harvest time: May-June
Expiry term: 3 years if not opened, 1 year if it is opened
COA: ROSE WATER – RWGH 9 2019
Pricing: price per kilo will be provided upon request.
Shipping: International Commercial Terms 2010. We work with DHL and TNT.
Packaging: Plastic Drum with capacity: 220L and IBC container with capacity: 1000L and transport certificates ADR, RID, MDG
Our 100 % pure and natural Bulgarian rose water is Organic certified by the Gernam company Lacon.
How to buy wholesale from Galen-N:
- Request a free quote and sample: we provide a 1-2 gram sample without obligation.
- Get product specifications: ask for MSDS, CoA and more information on any product
- Choose convenient shipping methods: we ship by air, land and sea – and express courier for smaller quantities.
- Opt for specialist delivery options: INCOTERMS – EXW, CIF, CPT and DAP.
- Pay a trusted name: by convenient bank wire transfer.
Get a free quote
Find out more about using us to source pure organic Bulgarian Rose Oil today.
Contact us online or by phone. Get a free, no-obligation quote, choose to request a sample and then place your order at your convenience.
- we ship worldwide
- different payment methods
- all shipping documentation
- laboratory analysis for every batch
- order samples before buying
Technical specifications of this product according to the Bulgarian State Standard:
|3||Odor||Typical for rose flowers|
Physical and Chemical Properties
|1||Content of essential oil, %||min 0,035|
|2||Content of Ethyl alcohol, %||max 2,0|
|3||pH (direct)||5,0 – 7,0|
Content of Macrocompounds, %
(by Gas – Chromatography)
Applications of Bulgarian Rose Water
We operate as a bulk producer, manufacturer and exporter of Bulgarian Rose Water for numerous industries, including the:
- Perfumery and fragrance industry – lighter fragrances can often contain Bulgarian rose water.
- Cosmetics industry – commonly used to create face toners, hair rinses and body treatments, as well as in cleaners and tonics for all skin types.
- Food and beverage industry – used in soft drinks, ice creams, jams, cakes, cookies and many other types of food.
- Medical care industry – Bulgarian Rose Water has a tonic and astringent effect on the capillaries just below the skin surface. This makes it useful in diminishing the redness caused by enlarged capillaries. It has hydrating, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and disinfectant properties too.
Other Rosa Damascena products we offer: