Our Bulgarian Rose Concrete is obtained via organic solvent extraction of fresh Rosa Damascena petals from our own mill.
We ensure this is the case by keeping every element of the production of our Bulgarian Rose Concrete in-house:
This means the roses are grown in our own fields, the petals removed and the extraction performed in our own mill and final testing takes place in our laboratory.
This results in a product that’s 100% traceable.
Request a free sample
- Send us a few details about your company and the size of your order.
- You will receive a sample by FedEx or DHL express courier.
- All samples are 1-2 grams in size.
Technical specification according to the Bulgarian State Standard
|Vaseline like mass
|Typical of Rose
Physical and Chemical Properties
|Melting range, °C
|47,0 – 53,0
|Acid value, mg KOH/g
|Content of absolute, %
Contact us for a free quote
Get a free, no-obligation quote today. We respond quickly to all requests.
- we ship worldwide
- different payment methods
- all shipping documentation
- laboratory analysis for every batch
- order samples before buying
- The Bulgarian rose concrete is mainly used as a raw material for production of Bulgarian rose absolute by rendering through alcohol extraction of any waxy material contained in the concrete.
- Perfumery and fragrance industry;
- Cosmetics industry – widely used in cosmetics for creams lotions and many others.It is also an excellent tonic for all skin types;
- Pharmaceutical industry and medical care – anti-inflammatory, emollient and regenerating effects.
Applications of Bulgarian Rose Concrete
Rose Concrete is mainly used as a raw material for production of Bulgarian Rose absolute.
It is also used in cosmetics and perfumery products for its anti-inflammatory, emollient and regenerating effects. It can be added to creams or lotions in small amounts to create a skin smoothing and freshening effect.
Other Rosa Damascena products we offer: