Bulgarian Rose Absolute is produced from our Bulgarian rose concrete via ethanol extraction. The concrete comes from roses picked from our own fields of fresh Rosa Damascena flowers – so, like all of our products, it is 100% traceable from the soil it was grown in.
The chemical components of our Bulgarian Rose absolute are very similar to those found in our Bulgarian rose oil. Of particular importance are the phenylethyl alcohol (approximately 60%), citronellol, geraniol, nerol and eugenol.
Product details: Bulgarian Rose Absolute
Harvest time: May-June
Expiry term: 3 years after the product should be retested
Pricing: inquire for a price estimate.
COA: ROSE ABSOLUTE – RAGH1_2019
Shipping: International Commercial Terms 2010. We work with DHL and TNT.
Packaging: High standard specialized ALUMINIUM BOTTLES from the French company Tournaire with capacity of 0.250kg/ 0,5kg / 1kg / 2kg / 5kg / 10kg / 25kg /
We make sure we keep it that way with extensive Quality Assurance throughout production – and by using our own crop of roses and our own mill, distillery and laboratories.
The quality you get from Galen-N
- GMP, REACH, Organic and ISO:9001-approved
- A sustainable product
- More than 50 years of tradition
- A reputable manufacturer, known worldwide
- Strict quality control at every production phase
- we ship worldwide
- different payment methods
- all shipping documentation
- laboratory analysis for every batch
- order samples before buying
Get a free sample
Send us a few details about the order of rose absolute you are planning to place and your company. We can then send you a free 1-2 gram sample directly from our base in Bulgaria to your location.
You can also fill in our form to get a free, no-obligation quote now.
Technical specification according to the Bulgarian State Standard
|Appearance||Viscous Clear transparent liquid|
|Odor||Typical of Rose flowers|
Physical and Chemical Properties
|1||Specific gravity d2020||0,9500 – 0 ,9950|
|2||Refraction index n25d||1,4900 – 1,5150|
|3||Acid number, mg KOH/g||max 11,0|
|4||Ester number, mg KOH/g||13,0 – 30,0|
|5||Acetyl number, mg KOH/g||217,0 – 274,0|
Physical, Chemical Properties Content of Microcompounds, % (by Gas –Chromatography)
- – Ethanol max 2,00
- – Citronellol 6,00 – 12,00
- – Nerol 1,50 – 6,50
- – Geraniol 2,50 – 7,50
- – Phenylethyl Alcohol 45,00 – 71,00
- – Eugenol 0,90 – 2,20
Applications of Bulgarian Rose Absolute
Bulgarian rose absolute is traditionally used in the:
- Perfumery and fragrance industry – used in various luxurious perfume compositions and fragrances.
- Cosmetics industry – widely used in cosmetics for luxury creams and lotions. It is suitable for all skin types, but it is especially valuable for dry, sensitive or ageing skin.
- Aromatherapy, spa and wellness industry – a highly desirable fragrance with many mental and emotional benefits.
- Food and beverage industries – flavours for drinks and foods.
- Pharmaceutical industry – It has neuropharmacological effects, effects on the respiratory and cardiovascular systems, anti-diabetic effects, antimicrobial effects and antioxidant effects. It can be used in treatment of abdominal and chest pain and strengthening the heart, as well as for skincare. It has a tonic and astringent effect on the capillaries just below the skin surface, which makes it useful in diminishing the redness caused by enlarged capillaries. It also helps with bronchial asthma, pulmonary abscesses and pulmonary tuberculosis.
Other Rosa Damascena products we offer: